Institutional Excellence

With the changing times, the face of the corporate world is also changing, wherein the need of the hour is to have state of the art professionals who are agile enough to meet the growing demands of the industry.

It is a proven fact that in today’s competitive world, hard skills contribute to only 15% of one’s success while remaining 85% is made by Essential Life Skills. Most employers these days want to hire, retain and develop employees who are Dependable, Proactive with Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills and are willing to work & learn in teams with the Winning Attitude.

The Changes aspires to craft world class professionals to carry the wagon of growth and development. It aims at preparing the students not only to enter the ever competitive corporate world but also trains them to sustain and perform with élan.

Employability Enhancement Program (EEP)

  • Inter Personal Relation
  • Communication skills
  • Professional Protocol & Cross Cultural Sensitisation
  • Group Discussions
  • Resume Structuring
  • Interview Preparedness
  • Industry Interface
  • Business Communication
  • Presentation Skills

Language Enhancement Program (LEP)

  • Inter Personal Relations
  • Communication Strategies
  • Team Development
  • Managerial Success
  • Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making

Persona Enhancement Program (PEP)

  • Business Etiquettes
  • Corporate Grooming and Image Enhancement
  • Presentation Skills
  • Conversational Aptitude
  • Attitude Refinement
  • Language Enrichment

Self Management Program (SMP)

  • Self Discipline & Time Management
  • Stress Management
  • Decision Making and Problem Solving
  • Creative Thinking
  • Motivation and Introspection
  • Self Discovery and Mission Development